September 1st is USA Wrestling Membership Renewal Day! If you had a membership card from last year, regardless of the date you bought it, it expired on August 31st, 2018. ALL wrestlers attending CJA Wrestling classes are required to have a valid and active USA Wrestling Card.
The reasons for USA Wrestling Membership include:
- Required at USA Wrestling Chartered Clubs
- Required for many tournament entries
- Required for insurance purposes
by Andy Hamilton (Trackwrestling) – 08/23/2018
The conversations were honest and harsh, but they had to happen for Sarah Hildebrandt to get where she is now.
A dislocated elbow in the 2017 World Team Trials finals shattered her hopes of competing on international wrestling’s biggest stage. Another year passed with her goals still unchecked.
The void created by a four-month wait to get back on the mat was filled by a long, hard look in the mirror.
- DATE: August 27-30th, 2018
- TIME: 9:00am – 11:45am daily
- COST: $150 CJA members; $175 non members; 2nd sibling $75
- AGES: 7 & Up
~ Learn from some of the area’s All Americans! ~
Date: August 22, 2018
Time: 7:00 pm
Where: Jadwyn Gymnasium – Princeton University
New Jersey girls wrestling has had an amazing year of growth, but this is just the beginning. It’s already time to start thinking about next season.
Date: July 24-26th, 2018
Cost: $75 for CJA Members & $100 for non-members
~ Learn from some of CJA’s most recent state champions ~
CJA Alumni and recent CJA clinician, Richie Lewis says in an interview that he’s going to go for 2020 Olympics before transitioning to MMA.
Coach Gene Lezark established CJA Wrestling Club nearly two decades ago. CJA has produced champions at all levels and ages and in all three wrestling styles (Folkstyle or Scholastic; and the International or Olympic wrestling styles — Freestyle and Greco-Roman).
Coach Gene’s unique coaching philosophy draws students from a wide area of New Jersey. Regardless of your experience level, CJA Wrestling Club strives to maximize each wrestler’s ability not only in wrestling, but also socially and academically.
Weekly Wrestling Schedule
Sunday — 10:00am-12:00pm
Monday — 7:00pm-8:15pm
Tuesday — 7:00pm-8:15pm
Thursday — 7:00pm-8:15pm
Sunday — 10:00am-12:00pm
Tuesday — 6:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday — 6:00pm-7:00pm
Friday — 4:30pm-5:30pm
1007 Livingston Ave
North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902
(Behind Jack's Furniture)
* The CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE will always be reflected in the CJA CLUB CALENDAR. All changes to the normal weekly class schedule due to unexpected cancellations, holidays, additions of clinics, camps, special classes, etc. will be reflected in the CJA CLUB CALENDAR. For example: Wednesday evening classes are added during the months of March through July to train in the International wrestling styles — Freestyle & Greco-Roman.