Trial RegistrationStart your road to becoming a champion today . . .
Free Trial Registration
Steps to begin attending CJA Wrestling Club
If you would you like to attend a free trial class please follow the steps listed below:
STEP 1: Determine which class is appropriate for your child.
- Youth Classes (typically 8th grade and under with a minimum age of 6)
CJA does consider some 7th or 8th graders with appropriate weight and skills for high school class placement
- High School Classes (wrestlers of high school age, grades 9 – 12)
STEP 2: Look at our SCHEDULE to confirm the appropriate classes and times.
STEP 3: REGISTER & BEGIN attending your free classe. It is NOT NECESSARY to call us in advance, but all NEW wrestlers should REGISTER for their FREE CLASS online BEFORE participating in their first trial class session. You may also register in person at the door when you arrive.
*There is no fee for your trial class at CJA for new members.
ALL wrestlers attending CJA Wrestling classes are required to have a valid USA Wrestling Card. The active USA Wrestling Card number needs to be provided to our office before any new student will be allowed to participate. Additionally, all CJA members must have and maintain active USA Wrestling Card status in order to continue participating in classes.
To obtain a USA Wrestling Card or renew your USAW Membership:
1. Go to www.usawmembership.com/login and create a new account on their system (if you have not already done so).
2. Log in to your account.
3. Once logged in, under Memberships, press “Go To Memberships”.
4. Press “Purchase Membership” on that screen and continue the process by following the prompts provided.
HOLD HARMLESS DISCLAIMER
I am fully aware that CJA Wrestling Club, Inc. engages in intense physical activity, such as live wrestling, calisthenics, running and drilling moves. I completely understand that there is inherent risk associated with these activities and I permit my child to participate in these activities without restriction. I agree to hold CJA Wrestling Club, Inc. and all instructors harmless for any accidents-medical or dental-or any other expense occurred as a result of my child's participation with the club.
CJA Wrestling Club, Inc. is not responsible for any injury (or loss of property) suffered while participation in club activities, using equipment, or on club premises, for reason what so ever, including ordinary negligence on the part of CJA Wrestling Club, Inc., its coaches, clinicians, agents or employees.
I understand this waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of NJ and agree that in any portion is held invalid, the remainder of the waiver will continue in full force effect. I further affirm that the venue for any legal proceedings shall be in New Jersey.
I affirm that I am of legal age and am freely signing this agreement. I have read this statement and fully understand that by signing this form, I am giving up legal rights and/or remedies which may be available to me for the ordinary negligence of CJA Wrestling Club, Inc. or any of the parties listed above.
Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit. Give everything you got today for tomorrow may never come.
~ Dan Gable ~
Weekly Wrestling Schedule
Sunday — 10:00am-12:00pm
Monday — 7:00pm-8:15pm
Tuesday — 7:00pm-8:15pm
Thursday — 7:00pm-8:15pm
Sunday — 10:00am-12:00pm
Tuesday — 6:00pm-7:00pm
Thursday — 6:00pm-7:00pm
Friday — 4:30pm-5:45pm
1007 Livingston Ave
North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902
(Behind Jack's Furniture)
* The CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE will always be reflected in the CJA CLUB CALENDAR. All changes to the normal weekly class schedule due to unexpected cancellations, holidays, additions of clinics, camps, special classes, etc. will be reflected in the CJA CLUB CALENDAR. For example: Friday classes are added during the months of March through July to train in the International wrestling styles — Freestyle & Greco-Roman.